Saturday, March 2, 2013

setlist

my friend brinson and i tag-team djed last night at a bar.just for posterity,here's what we played:





fugazi-repeater

the monorchid-x marks the spot something dull happened here

the marked men-fix my brain

ciccone youth-into the groovey

channel 3-what about me

billy idol-sweet sixteen

sex pistols-??(can't remember which song)

stooges-shake appeal

masshysteri-hatkarlek

some velvet sidewalk-whirlpool

husker du-what's going on

murder city devils-dancin shoes

gbh-necrophilia

the clocks-sleep hurts

the clash-rock the casbah

apb-shoot you down

suzi quatro-rock hard

siouxsie and the banshees-peek-a-boo

the jam-in the city

buzzcocks-you say you don't love me

dead boys-calling on you

the fall-rebellious jukebox

agent orange-too young to die

screaming trees-what goes on

zombies-you really got a hold on me

rolling stones-get off of my cloud

blitz-someone's gonna die tonight

the cramps-uranium rock

career suicide-bored bored bored

the kinks-you really got me

the saints-stranded on my own

echo and the bunnymen-do it clean

talking heads-don't worry about the government

oingo boingo-only a lad

ramones-rock and roll high school

No comments:

Post a Comment