Thursday, December 26, 2013

uncharacteristically sappy

it's totally not my style of music or something i would EVER really listen or give a chance to,i just happened upon it.wow,this song actually made me just legit tear up and gave me chills.



it's incredibly heartfelt and romantic.the lyrics are perfect- it's exactly how i feel about my boyfriend but could never put it so beautifully into words..

i'm suprised i had never heard the original bob dylan version (which you can hear here for posterity). i am a fan of dylan's songwriting but not always his voice. it comes off so much more heartbreakingly beautiful on the adele version or even the lea michelle version ( i can't believe i am complimenting something that came from a show i loathe that much let alone that i even bothered to listen to it but there must be an extra shot of estrogen running through me today because that version is incredibly emotionally powerful as well-WHO AM I TURNING INTO??? i better throw on some sabbath to even out my day)

No comments:

Post a Comment