Saturday, November 24, 2012

i woke up dreaming

this song could be your morning wake up call.



i actually had a dream last night that i went to visit one of my best friends in portland.she was doing a stint as a sex worker just for some insight on an art project.she was wearing an electric blue wig and trashy 80s lingerie and was tickling a 400 lb man who was wearing leather pants and a gimp mask with a peacock feather. i walked in on it and we all pretended it was the most normal thing in the world and tried to make small talk.i asked if i should put a wig on too so i wouldn't seem quite so out of place.she told me i should probably take the bus back home because she didn't want me to be ruined too.i said i should probably wait with her because it might not be safe for her to be with this strange guy alone.she insisted that i leave- if i stayed and refused to physically participate she wouldn't get paid.if i didn't go at that moment i'd be stuck there as a witness because the doors automatically bolted shut at 3.she told me directions to the bus stop and pushed me out the door.in the apartment i was dressed in summer clothes.suddenly i'm at the bus stop dressed as though i'm ready for skiing in the mountains even though it was clearly a bright beautiful summer day.i asked a guy about my age at the bus stop if i was boarding the right bus to get back to philadelphia. he told me it was the only bus in town and i had to take it if i wanted to get out of town.its only destination was a water park and if i wanted to leave the water park i was on my own to figure it out.

annnnnd then i woke up.


now that i think about it the dream was actually VERY fire walk with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment