Wednesday, January 9, 2013

betty black and blue

---that would have been my name had i joined the roller derby like i had planned to a few years ago.i was talked out of it since i didn't have health insurance.the name came about due to the fact that without doing anything at all i bruise incredibly easily to begin with and i was still sporting my bettie page haircut at the time.

supposedly my iron levels are good and according to my last doctor's visit i don't seem too anemic anymore but i still continue to bruise at the slightest bump.luckily the bruise on my head will finally be gone before the weekend even gets here.even more luckily i'm good enough at makeup that i've been able to cover it up for the most part for the last two weeks.my staircase is a danger zone.

nonetheless i completely relate to nancy here.


No comments:

Post a Comment