Tuesday, December 20, 2011

on the 5th day of christmas my true love gave to me: JEWELRY

what girl doesn't love jewelry? my tastes may not be the most conventional but still...

holy crap i want this!!!!




i could use a sweet monacle necklace to use when i'm blogging.modern day veronica sawyer style.


of course i want these.


i would pretty much take any kind of studded jewelry to be honest.



ribcage ring



this is really cute



i know i previously posted about pizza but this was just way too bizarre of a jewlery item not to include.pizza guitar pick earrings.

i mean i DO love playing my guitar AND eating pizza.it seems like the sort of thing i would maybe come up with while stoned but nope.i've never even come close to thinking this one up.i don't think i would actually wear these but they're so weird i couldn't share the discovery.

(insomnia has also taught me that etsy literally has 8 pages that consist solely of "pizza jewelry")

No comments:

Post a Comment