Sunday, December 18, 2011

on the 7th day of xmas my true love gave to me: TOYS

i collect artist toys (nowhere limited to but in particular frank kozik) but could really use some additions to my collection.

kidrobot and jinxed gallery are excellent spots to buy them at.they also sometimes have kozik toys at urban outfitters. (p.s.-jinxed also carries a lot of awesome vintage wares and tshirts i would love to have!)

the 30 inch labbit stool would be sooooooo cool to have!!!


the dead che bust would look pretty awesome with the rest of my slowly growing skull collection


pink mechabanana


smokey unfiltered 12"


mini smorking labbits(these come in a blind box so you never know which one you're going to get,a stocking full of them would make me pretty pleased)


the christmas pack of labbits


or the crusty dunny would be seasonably appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment